Step 1: Go to the official website of Deepcoin. After you successfully log in to your account, click [Perpetual Contract] at the top left.
Go to the Perpetual Contract operation page. If you have not traded Perpetual Contract before, you are required to agree to enable this trading type.
Step 2: please make sure your Contract Account balance is sufficient before trading Perpetual Contracts. You can view the total balance of your Contract Account under [Assets].
If you have sufficient funds in your contract account, please check Step 4 directly. If you need to transfer the amount directly from other accounts to the contract account, click [Transfer] on the right.
Step 3: You are able to choose to transfer the Wallet Account to the Contract Account, or click the [Switch] icon in the middle to transfer from the Contract Account to the Wallet Account.
Enter the transfer amount and click 【Confirm Transfer】 to complete the transfer.
Note: At present, contract trading only supports BTC / USDT trading pairs, so the contract account only supports transferring BTC currency.
Step 4: After making sure that you have sufficient funds, you can start the perpetual contract operation.
Before trading, please select margin mode (Crossed Margin and Isolated Margin). Click [Cross 125X] to switch mode. Currently only Cross Margin Mode is supported, Isolated Margin Mode is coming soon.
• Under Cross Margin Mode, you cannot manually adjust the leverage multiple, which is 100 times by default.
• Under Isolated Margin Mode, you can manually adjust the leverage multiple.
If your position does not hold a contract, you can open the position.
In contract trading, you can take part in the market price fluctuation by opening more or less a certain contract and get profit from it.
• If you choose to Buy Long, it means that the contract price you expect to buy will rise in the future.
• If you choose to Open Short, you sell the contract and predict that its value will fall in the future.
If your position already has a contract, you can close the position.
• If you choose to Close Long, it represents that you expect the price of the contract to fall, so you will sell the contract.
• If you choose to Close Short, it represents that you predict that the price of the contract you hold will rise in the future, so you will buy the contract.
Take Long with Market Order as an example.
Click [Buy Long] - [Market Order] - Enter the purchase quantity and click [Buy / Long] to complete the order.
Step 5: After placing an order successfully, you can view the order information in the Position at the bottom of the page.
You can close the position manually, select [Limit Close] or [ Lightning Close] to close the current order, or click [Close All] to close all the contract orders in the position.
• Select [Lightning Close], your current contract order will be closed according to the latest traded price and quantity.
• Select [Limit Close], you can set the close price and close quantity. When the latest traded price reaches the close price you set, your current contract order will be closed according to the close price and quantity.
Step 6: After the order is closed, all past order information (including transaction type, transaction price, volume, transaction type, profit and loss, handling deposit and leverage) is displayed in the [Trading History] section.